This Policy puts you, the individual, in control of how your personal information is processed. You have our promise that we will not electronically process your personal information in any way that is incompatible with this Policy.
By submitting your information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
- The types of personal information we collect about you through our Web sites;
- How it collects that information;
- The general purposes for which it collects such information;
- The types of organizations to which it discloses the information;
- The choices and means by which individuals may limit its use and disclosure.
Empowering you to choose:
- Whether and how certain personal information you provide is used (where such use is unrelated to the uses for which you originally disclosed it); and
- Whether and the manner in which a third party uses certain personal information you provide (where such use is unrelated to the uses for which you originally disclosed it).
Assuring you that the Shaw Academy:
- Takes reasonable precautions to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction;
- Implements reasonable policies and procedures to ensure that personal information is kept only for the purposes for which it has been gathered;
- Uses reasonable measures to ensure that we have accurately and completely recorded the personal information you have provided; and
- Provides you reasonable access to your personal information as well as procedures for correcting or modifying that information where appropriate.
Only those the Shaw Academy employees that have a legitimate business purpose for accessing and handling personal information obtained by us are given authorization to do so. The unauthorized access or use of such information by an Shaw Academy employee is prohibited and constitutes grounds for disciplinary action.
Notification of Changes
In these terms and conditions:
- 'This website' means our presence on the Internet;
- 'our', 'we' and 'us' means the Shaw Academy and, where applicable, its officers, employees and authorised agents; and
- 'you' and 'your' refer to any individual, company or business (whether registered by us as an investor or not) to whom we provide Services by means, including but not limited to, telephone, face-to-face contact, postal correspondence, electronic mail or via our website www.Shaw Academy.com hereon referred to as the website.
Policy for Display Advertising
- Google is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
- We've implemented and use Display Advertising.
- The Google Analytics features we've implemented based on Displayed Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, affinity audiences, custom affinity audiences, in-market audiences, similar audiences, demographic and location targeting).
- Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.
- We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show Our ads on sites across the Internet.
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the Double click)