Stylize Yourself by Following These Golden Rules of Applying Lipstick
Time has always been the best friend of numerous evolutions taking place around us. With time, we have seen changes in all sections of our living. Living doesn’t just signify the prerequisites of being alive but is encircled with far bigger things that also involve lifestyle, food, health, entertainment, professionalism and beauty. But when beauty comes into reality, associated elements transform into more dynamic conditions concerning outlook, approach and representation.
Pulchritude sees no bounds when it comes to stylizing. It has always been said, “Every odd is a style”. But what is the curb? Is it that any craft portrays a beautiful personality every time? In fact, the odds that have been spoken about, always epitomizes only those significant styles that goes well with the individual, unconnected to anyone else. Beauty has been an integral part of our living and women have always been the streams who have connected each dot finely. So it is time to spin the base and check if you are doing great to gloss your lips up! If you are a style icon, you have surely read the Style Statements to Consider Before Wearing Nail Art which identified some of the most important logic bonded elements for wearing nail art. And today we will be looking at some of the golden rules you should know to apply lipstick perfectly for flawlessly elegant looks.
Women & Lips – The Love Connection
What women wear to refurbish their beauty? Some of the terms you catch up instantly are ethnic wear, western wear, lingerie, footwear, accessories like bags, belts and wallets, jewellery, and beauty and personal care artefacts. But don’t you think this beauty and personal care is a vast ocean of rudiments including skin care, hair care, make up and other grooming sections? Well, out of these many sections that beautifies women, the makeup fragment is composed of many products. And you must have seen that roll-on that ladies carry in their bags? Everyone knows, that’s a lipstick! It sticks to the lips for a purpose and that’s beauty and hence, lipstick.
So where did the love connection arise? Women are more sensitive to what they wear and lips are the subtlest part of a woman’s character. The sheen on the lips are for the beautiful exhibition of the overall look of women. Reflecting upon what we used to see in the 70s or 80s, many things have changed and have reformed multiple times. From nude lips to bright colours and again back to faintly painted lips, the shift has shown us a dynamic turn in panache. While those days used to be just about simplicity, today we see a blend of coherence, unadorned and beautifully presented styles. But why lipstick? How did it originate? And how did the approach of applying lipstick evolve?
Distinguishing yourself has been a fundamental of stylizing, isn’t it? So what is it that you think of while clipping stylish paraphernalia? Uniqueness! While forest hunters painted their skin to match the colour of woods, lipsticks emerged out of the urge for wearing luxury to show prettiness. With time, women developed a desire of putting on colours on lips to represent various fruits. Call it lipstick or gloss, it merely affects until and unless you change the approach.
The Right Lipstick for Your Skin Tone
It is indeed the finishing touch to any style we wear including wearable, accessories and fashion elements. Lipstick is one of the significant cosmetics that has always been a part of every makeup eve. Wearing lipstick based on the skin tone helps nurture the natural look and can also be properly aligned with the makeup strategy, but only with the perfect shade. So how do you settle with the seamless shade based on your skin tone?
So if you have a light skin tone, you should head to the store for plum-reds, wine red, or berry shade lipsticks. These are just the basics, but when you think of the undertones, browns for pink, pink for blue and cappuccino or caramel for brown undertones would suit you. Don’t ever think of applying orange-red shades with pink and cool undertones. A medium skin tone more like brownish one needs berry pink and rose shades while avoiding the pastel colours. But if you have a dark skin tone then you are a black beauty with some shades like mahogany and deep plum or a coffee brown in case you are going out to travel.
And if you have a meeting with your client today, don’t think anything else other than going nude on lips. Still if you want to stylize a bit, try not anything more than a bit deeper on shades based on your natural lip colour.
Great Tips for Applying Lipstick
You have already set your kit with the shades you need. Hold on! Before you apply the beauty stick, we have some great tips to get you ahead of the beauty gradients with the same shade of lipstick.
Did you know that you should start in the middle of your lips while glossing? Amazed? Here are some great tips to help you get going:
- Start Fresh & Avoid Extra Glitter – It is always good to exfoliate lips which helps eradicate dead cells and afterwards, balm can be applied for nurturing. Creamy finishing shades are far better than those glittering ones until and unless you are attending the Halloween party.
- Soften Edges to Avoid Vampire Effect – Precision matters and softening edges help avoid the vampire looks. Smudging the border is a good strategy from letting the gloss addle to outer parts of the lips.
- Avoid Overdoing – Overdoing is always a bad habit and restraining from overdoing the shade helps keep the looks natural.
- Every beauty expert recommends the application of lipstick first followed by lip liner, and the reason being, you will get to know the border limits for the liner. Starting from the middle is a great way of glossing lips properly as it helps you spread the shade evenly throughout.
Tricks for Setting Lipstick Your Way
So what would you be looking for on your lips? Just beauty or some customization as well? So here are some tricks you can play for setting a unique path for beauty.
- Long Lasting Lipstick – Usually 9 to 6 professionals and journalists take long tours and look for a vibrant look all through the day. So the solution is to apply the gloss, blot using tissue, apply some powder and finally reapply lipstick for a perfect base and lasts longer.
- Custom Shades Creation – Now you are thinking of a combination, certainly. Well remembering the rules to match your skin tone, you can go for a more vibrant mix on your lips. Think of swiping a golden gloss on the pink lipstick! That will result in a warm look. Similarly, you can go for various combos by applying the base and then finishing with a different coloured gloss for a shimmery new shade.
- Going Nude by Using Powder – Well if you have baby pink lips that match up your skin tone and accessories, you shouldn’t cover the natural style. But for a nude style, using powder for a matte effect is always great.
Beauty Sees No Age – Tips for Old Women
Yes. Beauty sees no age! If you are happy with what you have, you are beautiful and you should stylize if you are beautiful. Anyways, old women can break limits to wear pink glosses for a medium and light skin tone. For dark tones, women can wear apricot or coral shades.
If it’s your son’s marriage, probably you are thinking of going bright and bold, and in such cases you should think of the complete makeup. Apply bold lipstick shades with a low gloss near eyes and facial areas. A natural face with bold lips looks great. Choosing over gloss or matte is up to you but for a glossy shade on lips you should think of a natural face and for matte painted lips, the best way is a vibrantly made up face.
The Add-on Tip for You: To avoid muddling of the lipstick, the best way while removing is to apply petroleum jelly, wait for 2 minutes and then wipe out using soft cotton. It helps fade the shade easily.